Friday, December 30, 2011

LOVE ME TENDER

Whatever the reason, I want to express what I feel for my boyfriend.

NTA..
 I’ll hold you tight and never let anything harm you.
 I want this, these moments like this, to last forever or even just for a second. 
As long as we share it together.
Your touch, your face, your hands, your body, your everything just makes me weak. 
Our voice is soothing like a mother singing to her baby. 
Your words are moving like a boat sailing along the water.

 I want these moments to last forever or even for a moment because this, this is all we have for now.
 Thoughts like this until we meet each other again.
Until I can have soundless sleeps with you in my arms and you singing in my ear and it’s moments and thoughts like these that let me know, 
I love you.







and I dedicate this song to you



No comments:

Post a Comment